State of corona discharge between core and winding of single phase induction motor
It is a state of corona discharge between core and winding of inner diameter about 60 mm of single phase induction motor. The CORONA-i XT series is tested with a signal of several tens of kHz, it can detect discharge through an insulator (dielectric) that can not be detected with direct current or AC 50/60 Hz.
State of corona discharge in coil
It is the appearance of the corona discharge in the coil made to observe the corona.
It is very difficult to look at the corona from the outside because the actual transformers and coils often discharge internally.
The CORONA – i XT series detects and displays this discharge.
- The corona discharge causes short destruction that has bad influence on a power switching circuit.
- Corona discharge animation
- Caution of corona discharge test of transformer and coil
- XT-330/XT-350 Tuning method
- XT-350 Discharge Rate
- Reason for not indicating of Quantity electric charge amount in high frequency corona discharge test (partial discharge test)
- XT-330/XT-350 a measurable range
- Corona discharge examination connection method of the motor
- Corona discharge examination connection method for the transformer